Our accomplishments of 2021 were a result from our efforts in 2020, which was a year that took an unexpected turn. But as they say, “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph!” For the past 18 years, Presidium has evolved into a firm that manages a nation-wide portfolio focusing on providing best-in-class housing for individuals of all income levels and creating spaces that enhance people’s lives. Our 2021 achievements confirm our successful track record in the multifamily industry as we continue to move toward becoming the world’s preeminent developer and operator of master-planned mixed-use communities.
For the third consecutive year, Presidium was honored nationally as one of the ‘The Best Places to Work in Multifamily’ by Multifamily Leadership. This annual program celebrates companies that have exceptional workplace culture and supportive leadership. Additionally, Presidium was recognized nationally among ‘The Best Places to Work in Multifamily for Women® 2021’ by Multifamily Leadership for the second year in a row for fostering a supportive, unmatched environment for women to succeed. While Presidium continued to remain laser-focused on our commitment to providing best-in-class communities throughout the country, thought leaders in the industry caught onto our momentum, which resulted in being named a 2021 Top Multifamily Property Owner by Multi-Housing News.
As the year continued, Presidium flourished and tapped into new markets around the country, but our roots in the great state of Texas remained more vigorous than ever. The Austin Business Journal recognized Presidium as a Top Commercial Real Estate Property Management Firm and Top Multifamily Real Estate Development Firm in Central Texas. Likewise, the Dallas Business Journal listed Presidium as a Top North Texas Multifamily Developer and Top Private Company in North Texas. From national to local accolades, our passion for providing the multifamily market with quality housing options continues to grow as we expand into new regions.
Our Chief Operating Officer Lindsay Colbert is a prime example of how our team members continuously work to “raise the bar” and create their own successes. As a result, the Dallas Business Journal admitted Colbert to its prestigious ‘40 Under 40‘ list for being a rising star in the North Texas commercial real estate industry. Colbert has dedicated her career to improving Presidium and the industry as a whole, making her a standout member on the list.
At the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas (AAGD) Sapphire awards, Elizabeth Brown, Leasing Manager at our community Entro at Midtown, was named ‘Leasing Professional of the Year’. After only two years at Entro at Midtown, Brown has positioned herself as a top professional in the Dallas area with her outstanding leadership and professional skills in helping our residents find a place to call home.
Additionally, Michael Kirk, Senior Marketing Manager for Presidium, was named a ‘Support Professional of The Year‘ finalist at the AAGD Sapphire awards. Kirk began his career at Presidium eight years ago as a leasing professional with very little knowledge of the multifamily industry. After having consistent drive and a great work ethic, he is an invaluable member of our team and a testament to the sky being the limit for what you can accomplish at Presidium.
Presidium understands how crucial team members are to the success of our company and celebrating their accomplishments within the Presidium family means the world to us. We look forward to empowering our team as we watch them continue to become industry-leading professionals.
Since 2003, Presidium has capitalized on opportunities in cities with potential growth by quickly responding to market changes and never shying away from new and expertly-planned investments. As a result, a handful of our communities have been recognized for excellence throughout the multifamily industry.
- Presidium Pecan District, the first multifamily development of its kind in the up-and-coming city of Pflugerville, was a finalist in the 2021 Commercial Real Estate Awards by Austin Business Journal.
- Presidium Revelstoke, a recently completed technology-advanced luxury community in North Fort Worth, was named a finalist in the ‘Best New Multifamily Project‘ category by D CEO‘s Commercial Real Estate Awards program.
- Located in Jacksonville, Florida, recently completed Presidium Town Center was awarded a Gold medal for the 2021 ‘Best New Development & Design‘ in the low-rise category by Multi-housing News.
- Presidium at Edgestone, the first luxury senior living community in Frisco, Texas, was honored as a winner in the ‘Active Adult‘ category by Senior Housing News, which is an annual program that acknowledges senior living communities across the country for cutting-edge design, excellence and innovation.
- The Austin Apartment Association recognized two outstanding properties that achieved excellence at the 2021 APEX Awards. Element Austin was awarded the ‘Ruby Award,’ which identifies any property built prior to 1989 with 50-299 units. Vibe on Riverside was also awarded the ‘Amethyst Award’ for an outstanding amount of occupied units.
- At the 2021 Sapphire awards, Linear on Esperanza and Villas at Tenison were named finalists for ‘Property of the Year’ communities built ‘1991 and Before.’
We’re pleased to look back at 2021 and be #PresidiumProud of our teams for a successful year. Similarly, as Presidium continues to build momentum for 2022, we can’t wait to honor more top-of-the-line award-winning communities.