We typically undertake an extreme makeover of these properties in order to reposition them as leaders amongst their competitive set. Presidium employs a design-driven focus with respect to such renovations, coordinating with in-house and third-party architects and designers to ensure that our properties distinguish themselves from the competition. We have served as construction managers on over $120 million of property renovations across our portfolio.
Presidium is a vertically-integrated real estate firm with current assets totaling approximately $2 billion and a notable track record of creating significant value for our investors. We specialize in value-add transformations, new development, master planning, property management, asset management, and distressed assets / special servicing.
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care…it is about the safest investment in the world.”Franklin D. Roosevelt
For nearly two decades we have been acquiring and rehabilitating under-performing multifamily real estate in strong markets and submarkets.
Presidium is a best-in-class real estate development firm with a ten-year development pipeline exceeding 25 million buildable SF. Department highlights include:
- Four completed development projects totaling approximately 1,200 units
- Six projects currently under construction totaling approximately 2,000 units
- 12 additional projects scheduled to break ground in 2020 and 2021, totaling approximately 3,800 units
- Recognized for industry excellence by D CEO and The Dallas Business Journal
Presidium owns, manages and develops commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate.
Our goal is to become the world’s preeminent developer and operator of master planned mixed-use communities. We design experiences, create unique places, and strive to maintain the authenticity of our surroundings. We want our portfolio to positively impact the lives of those who live, work, play and thrive in our communities. We build for the future, work with best-in-class consultants, employ masterful designs, and execute with precision to create places that inspire.
Click the images below for additional information on our master planned mixed-use communities.
PROPERTY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Presidium Property Management specializes in the lease-up and stabilization of under-performing properties, and our innovative management philosophy has been a major key to the firm’s success.
- Over 300 team members across all active markets
- Over $116 million in annual revenue across our portfolio
- Institutional quality reporting
- Over $120 million of property renovations over the past 10 years
- In excess of $1 billion in sales proceeds and $350mm in profits on 42 sales/recapitalizations over an 18-year period
- Best-in-class community awards issued by the Austin Apartment Association, the Bryan/College Station Apartment Association, The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, the Houston Apartment Association, and Apartment Ratings
In 2012, we acquired Presidium Asset Solutions, a special servicing company based in Minneapolis, that managed over $2 billion of defaulted debt for over 1,000 participant banks.
The highly distressed portfolio was spread across 18 states, and featured all types and sizes of assets ranging from a partially built 900-unit condo project in Florida, to raw land in the Arizona desert, to a Native American casino in Washington state. We successfully worked out the vast majority of the loans over a three-year period, and also spearheaded successful investments into many of the loan syndications, partnering with one of the world’s largest private equity firms in the process.
Presidium Capital provides flexible capital solutions for real estate developers and operators that desire to strengthen their balance sheet during this time of economic crisis.
The company is managed by a group of accomplished real estate professionals with more than 100 years of combined experience in real estate capital markets, development and operations. We offer multiple partnership solutions – including preferred equity and co-GP equity – for developers and operators nationwide. Since our inception in 2003, our firm has closed over $4 billion of real estate debt and equity acquisitions. Presidium Capital has full discretion over project selection and capital placement as well as a streamlined approval process that allows us to rapidly make decisions.
- Multifamily, Hospitality, and Retail
- Equity Commitment of $1MM – $5MM
- Preferred Equity Return Target: 10% – 12%
- Term: Up to 24 months, no prepayment penalty