Our sustainability measures act as differentiators relative to other competing properties, and we have achieved record-setting impact figures on many metrics.
- Replaced more than 7,500 toilets with low-flow devices
- Installed low-flow aerators on our faucets
- Saved over 118,000,000 gallons of water / year
High Efficiency Lighting
- Replaced exterior lighting with high-efficiency LEDs
- Replaced interior fixtures with high-efficiency LEDs
- Installed over 3 megawatts of solar
- #1 multifamily operator in solar usage
- Installed free EV car charging stations at 5 properties
Our Core Business
Presidium focuses on creating sustainable, affordable and inclusive communities for everyone. Since our inception in 2003, we have worked hard to cater our services to residents of all income levels. Providing all individuals with clean, comfortable, and quality housing will always be Presidium’s core business.
You can learn a lot about a company by what it invests in. Presidium and its employees are passionate about extending their impact beyond the walls of their own assets and into the surrounding communities. Across our portfolio, we cultivate an active charity platform that includes partnering with both local and national philanthropic associations.
- Susan G. Komen
- Stand Up to Cancer
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Toys for Tots
- Ferguson Road Initiative
- Local Food Banks
- Friends of Riverside
- Ending Community Homelessness Coalition (ECHO)
- American GI Forum
- Refugee Services of Texas