- Interview, select, hire and train the on-site staff members.
Mentor and train the staff on property management skills and concepts modeling effective leasing and customer service techniques to include maintenance expectations.
- Motivate, direct and evaluate personnel and handle all employee related concerns.
- Organize and prepare monthly staff responsibilities while achieving set deadlines to achieve property objectives.
- Ensure that all staff members are professional in conduct and appearance daily.
- Ensure that budget guidelines are followed through consistently by reviewing concerns and issues.
- Approve all leases.
- Keep abreast of relevant issues and topics to incorporate into planning and decision making. Evaluate financial performance and seasonal trends to identify and implement solutions for potential staffing, maintenance and marketing needs.
- Improve resident retention by shopping comps and overseeing resident functions.
- Oversee and direct all administrative duties in accordance with company policy.
- Obtain the best vendors for each product and maintain all vendor/contractor communications regarding scheduling, billings and other relations.
- Physically walk and inspect community on a daily basis to address landscaping, building, and amenities issues and verify status of vacant/make-ready units to see they meet our standards.
- Route any service requests needed to the maintenance team and monitor resident satisfaction in person or through follow-up calls.
- Routinely walk the community to make sure no life/safety issues are present.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree, or some college preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ verifiable experience as Community Director at a property consisting of INSERT NUMBER OF UNITS units or more.
- Previous experience with Yardi Voyager including PayScan and RentCafe.
Superior customer service and team building skills.
- Experience with property renovations.
- Proven ability to reduce delinquency.
- Ability to create and interpret Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently.
Presidium is an EOE and offers its associates generous compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, a healthcare flexible spending account, employer paid life insurance and employer-paid life insurance.