Presidium Property Management, LLC a real estate management and development firm specializing in multifamily housing, seeks top-notch Community Director for Presidium Hill Street Apartments in Grand Prairie, TX.
Presidium is an EOE and offers its associates generous compensation and benefits packages including 401K with employer match, medical, dental and vision insurance, a healthcare flexible spending account, and employer-paid life insurance
The Community Director is responsible for the successful day-to-day financial, administrative and maintenance operation of the community while assuring compliance with company standards.
- Interview, select, hire and train the on-site staff members.
- Mentor and train the staff on property management skills and concepts modeling effective leasing and customer service techniques to include maintenance expectations.
- Motivate, direct and evaluate personnel and handle all employee related concerns
- Organize and prepare monthly staff responsibilities while achieving set deadlines to achieve property objectives.
- Ensure that all staff members are professional in conduct and appearance daily.
- Ensure that budget guidelines are followed through consistently by reviewing concerns and issues.
- Oversees the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts and renewal leases, conducts periodic apartment inspections, follows proper notice requirements, evicts residents, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
- Keep abreast of relevant issues and topics to incorporate into planning and decision making. Evaluate financial performance and seasonal trends to identify and implement solutions for potential staffing, maintenance and marketing needs.
- Improve resident retention by shopping comps and overseeing resident functions.
- Oversee and direct all administrative duties in accordance with company policy.
- Obtain the best vendors for each product and maintain all vendor/contractor communications regarding scheduling, billings and other relations.
- Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Route any service requests needed to the maintenance team and monitor resident satisfaction in person or through follow-up calls.
- Routinely walk the community to make sure no life/safety issues are present.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree, or some college preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ verifiable experience as Community Director at a property consisting of 300 units or more.
- Lease-Up experience preferred.
- Previous experience with Yardi Voyager including PayScan and RentCafe.
- Superior customer service and team building skills.
- Proven ability to reduce delinquency.
Ability to create and interpret Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently.
Presidium is an EOE and offers its associates generous compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision insurance, a healthcare flexible spending account, employer paid life insurance and employer-paid life insurance.